Our conversation starters include:
The focus for Host is discussion, sharing ideas and building connections. It is structured around 10 curated conversations, and includes an emphasis on shared meals and fellowship.
Some of our conversation topics:
Building a Christian Spirituality for the corporate workplace
- 100 points of light: How can we take the next step on Christian social enterprise in the UK
Disenchanted with Disenchantment: Jujutsu Evangelism in a Secular Age
Jesus is What God Has To Say
- Leadersmithing: Crafting leaders of character
- Relating to the Other: Thinking bigger, communicating better and discovering more
Peace in Pieces: The power of narrative to bring things back together
Self interest for the common good? How businesses can integrate CSR into their core practices
- The Story of Jonah and the Scandal of Enemy Love
- Beauty Will Save the World: An aesthetic approach to Christian theology and practice
- Jesus and the war on drugs: vigilante, physician, peacemaker, prophet.
How will it look?
10 curated conversations; kickstarted by one of our guest contributors
Breakout sessions and shared activities
Music, food (with an in house chef) and worship lead by our guests
- Carefully chosen and atmospheric venues
Opportunities to enjoy the beautiful island of Jersey
An invitation to all to join the conversation